Get your professional development certified with iTDiIn this course, you will read articles recommended by the instructor, watch four recorded sessions, and answer four discussion questions. (This is not a live course.) If you would like to receive a Certificate of Completion verifying 20 hours of professional development credit, email your answers to these questions in a separate word document to support@iTDi.pro for evaluation. In the body of your document, please include your name as you wish it to appear on your certificate, your email address, and the name of course you have completed. Take this course
As always, iTDi believes that all teachers deserve the same opportunity to improve themselves. Therefore, a limited number of scholarships will be available for this course. Please apply through our scholarship application.
About Philip Kerr:Philip Kerr is a teacher trainer, lecturer and materials writer who lives in Vienna, Austria. His publications include the award-winning ‘Translation and Own-Language Activities’ (Cambridge University Press, 2014) and a chapter entitled ‘Questioning 'English-only' classrooms: own-language use in ELT’ in the ‘Routledge Handbook of English Language Teaching’ (forthcoming). Coursebooks he has written or co-written include ‘Straightforward’ and ‘Inside Out’ (both Macmillan). He is also the author of ‘How to Write Vocabulary Presentations and Practice’ (ELT Teacher 2 Writer). Philip is a consultant for Cambridge English Teacher and he blogs about technology and English language teaching. iTDi Advanced Skills Self Study courses allow you to access and enjoy the content of popular Advanced Skills live courses, at your own pace and at a time that is convenient for you.
- About Rethinking the (Other) Languages in the English Language Classroom Self Study Course FREE 00:00:00
- Rethinking the (Other) Languages in the English Language Classroom Self Study 1 00:00:00
- Rethinking the (Other) Languages in the English Language Classroom Self Study 2 00:00:00
- Rethinking the (Other) Languages in the English Language Classroom Self Study 3 00:00:00
- Rethinking the (Other) Languages in the English Language Classroom Self Study 4 00:00:00
- Next steps FREE 00:00:00