This 4-week course will help you create materials by providing the necessary theoretical background behind materials development while focusing largely on the practical (and fun) side of creating.
Get iTDi certified in Creating ELT Materials this June with ELT author and materials developer Katherine Bilsborough.
Certificate of Distinction
US $169 – Course, Recordings, Handouts, Private Community, Instructor Evaluation, and Private Mentoring.
Certificate of Accomplishment
US $99 – Course, Recordings, Handouts, Private Community, Instructor Evaluation.
- Do you sometimes need to replace or supplement your classroom materials for your particular
- Are you interested in learning how to create good quality, effective materials for your
- Are you thinking of sharing lesson plans or materials on a blog or website?
- Would you like to have an archive of ready-to-go custom-made materials for your lessons?
- Have you thought of working as a materials writer for an ELT organization or a publisher?
- If your answer to any of these questions is yes, this is the course for you.
Live sessions (registered participants only)
June 9th – course participants only (60 minutes)
June 16th – course participants only (60 minutes)
June 23rd – course participants only (60 minutes)
June 30th – course participants only (60 minutes)
Time: 13:00 – 14:00 GMT – Check your local time here: CONVERT TIME