EFT Module 3: Learner Autonomy
- EFT Lesson 10: How do we promote critical thinking?
- EFT Lesson 11: What should schools do encourage learning?
- EFT Lesson 12: How can we encourage lifelong learning?
- EFT Lesson 13: How can we extend learning beyond the classroom?
English For Teachers is arranged by Modules. Each module has 4 lessons to take. By taking this course, you are enrolling in Module 3: 'Learner Autonomy'.
You must select what study option you want. See the study option details below.
Choose the study option you want:
|EFT Prices per Module||$49||$149||$229||$299|
|Self-study Lessons Online (x4)|
|English For Teachers Forum|
|The Teachers’ Room|
|Weekly Live Webinars (x4)|
|Pre- & post- Level Assessments|
|Weekly Essay Evaluations (x4)|
|Weekly Recordings Feedback (x4)|
|Two-hours of 1-to-1 Mentoring|
|PD Hours Certificate per Month||10||15||25||27|
- EFT Lesson 10 > ‘Learner Autonomy’ 1 00:00:00
- EFT Lesson 11 > ‘Learner Autonomy’ 2 00:00:00
- EFT Lesson 12 > ‘Learner Autonomy’ 3 00:00:00
- EFT Lesson 13 > ‘Learner Autonomy’ 4 00:00:00